“The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more. – Jonas Salk.
Often, it is quite relatable to make impacts worthy of recognition rather than do the work for recognition.
In a couple of years, we have continuously played tangible roles in resourceful conversations, offering valuable counsels and directly connecting dots around our immediate community, associations, societal club and the state at large.
Perhaps, while these were being done we had secret admirers and notable organizations who took tabs on the brand and deemed it fit to give encomiums and accolades to the brand; Ajasainfo. They include but not limited to:
1. Recognition of service to growth and development of community to Ajasa-Info by Golden Integrated Empowerment Foundation on 25th of June 2021.
2. Most Promising Youth Award by Able Foundation on 29th June 2021.
3. Indigenous Impact Marker Award by the National Union of Lagos Division Students LASU Chapter (NULDS LASU) on 14th August 2021.
4. Presidential Award by The International Association of Lions Club, Ikorodu Diamonds Lions Club In recognition of my commitment and dedicated service to the club and humanity on 7th November 2021
5. Award of Honour by National Association of Ondo State Students LASPOTECH Chapter on 18th November 2021.
6. LASPOTECH 20/21 BLOGGER of the year On Campus Award 2021 by LASPO ALIVE
Being overwhelmed and ever appreciative is an understatement, it’s a full page of poetry wrapped in pure gold. Our commitment bar has no doubt been raised on higher standards with these outstanding accolades!
To cap it all, the Lagos State Youth Parliament named me one of the Most Influential Young Change Makers which helps to celebrate and throw the spotlight on the remarkable achievements and contributions of young people and those who have made much impact towards Youth Development in Lagos State, on the National Youth Day November 1st 2021.
Indeed, an enormous wake-up call that the future remains brighter for our young minds to do more, for more, right from the grassroots to the emerging global platforms.
I am immensely grateful. Resilience Is our motto.
Abdulrahaman Ajasa (CEO Ajasa-Info)
Lagos State, Nigeria.